SUNBRIGHT is dedicated to delivering you the best automotive tools. If, for any reason that you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, you can return them in their original condition within 30 days of receipt. You can also choose to whether replace or refund depending on your preferences and as long as conditions of the returning products adhere to the company’s refund policy.
Note: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
We, at SUNBRIGHT, will highly appreciate it if you will share with us the detailed reason for product returns. This is to engage ourselves to better our products and our service.
Return Product Conditions
Before returning the products, make sure that item conditions adhere to the standards of the company. Here are the things to know when requesting returns.
- Products/items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. They are entitled to refund or replacement whichever preferred
- Shipping fees, handling charges, and other associated charges are non-refundable
- When returning an item, it should be accompanied by the original receipt, e-receipt, sales invoice, or other proof of payment provided by SUNBRIGHT
- All items/products that contain flammable liquid, gasses, or contain hazardous materials cannot be returned
- Products are subjected to a restocking fee
- The item should be in their original condition
- The item should not be modified, customized, used, damaged, or tampered with in any way
- Original purchaser should request the return
SUNBRIGHT Automotive Tools are subjected to a 5% restocking fee. You may contact our customer support regarding this matter for further assistance.
In some cases, the restocking fee can be voided when:
- Item is unopened and in its brand-new condition
- Item is exchanged with the product under the same category
- Item is replaced under warranty
Delivery/shipping charges, not unless a return request is made due to SUNBRIGHT’s error
There are some automotive tools under the SUNBRIGHT catalog that are marked “non-returnable”. We do not accept returns, cancellations, or exchanges, once the products are received by your end. However, all these items are still covered by the standard warranty of SUNBRIGHT.
Replacement Processing Time
Upon approval of products for replacement, standard transit time will apply which is 7 – 15 days or depending on your location.
Delivered with Damaged Packaging
All customers have at least 15 minutes to inspect whether the condition of the package is worthy to receive. When delivered on a damaged packaging, the customer has the right to refuse the delivery.
We encourage you to inspect all deliveries before signing anything. If you are not sure whether the item inside the packaging is damaged, you can inspect them in front of the driver or the delivery personnel before receiving it.
For such a concern, don’t hesitate to call SUNBRIGHT customer support.
Ordered Wrong Items
If ordered the wrong items and have received them, you can request an exchange. Avoid using or opening the package/item if not necessary. This might cause exchange request denial. Make sure that the package received is in brand-new condition.
For this specific case, all shipping charges, taxes, and other associated fees will be shouldered by the customer.
For requests made due to SUNBRIGHT’s error, we will shoulder 100% of the shipping charges and associated fees. Restocking will not apply as well.
The refunded amount will be automatically sent back to the original form of payment. Ex. Debit card, credit card, PayPal, etc.
Allow 5 – 7 days for the refunded amount to reflect on your account. If not received within the said period, contact us so we can assist you properly.
SUNBRIGHT Contact Details
Physical Address: Linjiang Industrial Park, Wucheng District, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China