Fuel Pressure Tester
Testing Fuel Pressure Made Easy with Sunbright Fuel Pressure Tester
The fuel pressure tester is mainly used to test the fuel pressure of the vehicle. The fuel pump, located in the rear tank of vehicles, can be tested easily with this device. This tester is connected to the pipe where the fuel exits from. It measures the air pressure inside and if there are any problems with it, it will show on a screen display.
The pressure tester has a flexible tube that is attached to the pipe where the fuel exits. The other end of the tube is connected to a rubber bulb which can be squeezed and released easily by hand. The pressure inside the rubber bulb should be greater than the minimum specified pressure on the vehicle service manual for it to function correctly.
While the use of fuel pressure testers is not limited to any one specific industry, they are most commonly used in automotive repair shops. Mechanics often use them during routine maintenance or when troubleshooting vehicle malfunctions. The process involved with using a fuel pressure tester is relatively straightforward and only takes a few moments of your time.
7 Features and Benefits of Sunbright Snap-On Fuel Pressure Testers
- Non-contact type design, no need to install in line
- 100% high-quality fuel pressure tester with CE certificate
- Automatically Voltage Compensation technology for a wide range of voltage input
- Customized pipe adaptors are available for different vehicles models
- large gauge display can show directly the pressure values and test results
- The large gauge display will shut down automatically when idle for 5 minutes
- Multi-connections are available for different pipe size pressure testing
High Accuracy and Fast Reading Fuel Pressure Tester Gauge
Sunbright fuel pressure tester is designed to test all kinds of fuel pumps accurately and quickly. Besides, it is also used for testing diesel common rail injector pressure. It features high accuracy, fast reading, and a strong ability of anti-interference.
Sunbright fuel pressure tester can be widely used in different applications like vehicle diagnosis centers, auto parts stores, independent workshops, etc. It is an indispensable tester for debugging the fuel supply system of diesel engines.