Cooling System Pressure Testers
Showing all 8 results
Best Cooling System Pressure Tester by Sunbright Automotive Tools
Cooling System Pressure Testers are used to test the amount of pressure that a car’s cooling system can withstand. This is important because if there isn’t enough pressure in the system, the engine could overheat, leaving it susceptible to damage.
Mechanics uses this tool to find out if the car’s cooling system is working properly. If there is not enough pressure in the cooling system, water will not circulate through the engine and, subsequently, overheat. As a result, mechanics will need to conduct further diagnostics to determine where the problem lies and make any needed repairs.
6 Features and Benefits of Sunbright Cooling System Pressure Testers
– Ideal for testing pressure of cars, trucks, vans, or SUV
– Tests water pump, radiator cap , hoses and other associated parts
– Complete instructions are included with the product
– Can be used for both hot and cold pressures
– Includes a rubber hose that can be bent into any shape necessary for needed access to pressure points
– Comes with a protective storage case that allows for easy organization
Mechanic and DIYer Must Have Radiator Pressure Tester
Sunbright Cooling System Pressure Testers are made from chrome vanadium steel and aluminum components, making them durable enough to last through years of continuous use. They can also withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, allowing mechanics to use the tester even during periods of high heat.
Sunbright Cooling System Pressure Testers are available in a variety of sizes and designs, each with its own specific function. The most common size of the Sunbright Cooling System Pressure Testers is 1/4″, but these also come in 3/8″ and 1/2″. The different sizes of Sunbright Cooling System Pressure Testers work for different types of cars.