Honda Harmonic Balancer Puller
SunBright Honda harmonic balancer puller is a must for those who want to perform damper pulley removal in confined engine compartments without removing the radiator.
- Easy to remove harmonic dampers
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Designed to last
- Easy to store
Why Choose SunBright’s Honda Harmonic Balancer Puller?
This harmonic balancer puller is built with high-quality components to last you for many years. Modern technology was used in the design process, and customers came first. It will satisfy your needs and provide excellent service at a reasonable price.
- Our harmonic balancer puller tools comes with a high-quality set that consists of a three-jaw puller, four forcing rod lengths, a forcing screw with a 3/8-inch square drive for use with a ratchet, and a 3/4-inch hex for use with a wrench or socket. Additionally, a premium storage case is included.
- Our Honda harmonic balancer puller set has an improved design for the best position retention, greater strength and durability from the steel construction, and corrosion resistance from the black oxide coating.
- SunBright makes impactful, dependable tools, and the Honda Civic harmonic balancer removal tool is no exception. We offer a performance guarantee on our harmonic balancer socket.
- The primary plate of the Honda Civic harmonic balancer bolt is supplied with a thrust bearing, reducing friction and making operation simpler.