Honda Ball Joint Tool
The SunBright Honda Ball Joint Tool is the ideal tool for removing and replacing the rubber-mounted ball joint in the rear axle trailing arm without dismantling the rear carrier assembly.
- A necessary tool for maintaining ball joints
- Universally ball joint adapter kit suitable to a variety of vehicles
- Designed to be the most dependable instruments available today
- Set of tools for disassembling and reassembling pressed-in type ball joints
Why Choose SunBright’s Honda Ball Joint Tool
At the most affordable price, we provide premium Honda Ball Joint Tools that are fit for the high-end market. Every joint tool kit comes with a lifetime warranty and a 100% quality guarantee.
- Our Ball Joint Tool features a multi-size adapter to easily remove press fit components from most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drives (4WD) automobiles, such as ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more, without removing the control arm from the car.
- Each SunBright Ball Joint tool has an anti-rust black-oxide finish on the adapters and is made of heavy-duty forged solid carbon steel for maximum strength and lifespan that resists rust and corrosion.
- For convenient storage, safe storage, and quick organization, our 2006 Honda Accord ball joint tool kit is housed inside a sturdy ABS plastic blow-molded carrying container with a handle.