Honda Ball Joint Separator
Sunbright is one of the leading Honda Ball Joint Separators manufacturers in the automotive tool industry. With over 15 years of experience in this sector, we can produce top-quality ball joint separator forks for Honda.
- Durable and Reliable
- Made up of Premium Grade Materials
- Wide Range Application
Why Sunbright Ball Joint Separator Kit?
Sunbright utility Honda Ball Joint Separator is a top-notch product used and trusted by our customer-clients worldwide. With this, you can easily separate the joint from the spindle arm. It works on many domestic and foreign front-wheel drive vehicles and adjusts to 2-inch-sized ball joints.
- Our best-fitting ball joint separator is constructed from commercial-strength cast steel with a hardened steel pivot pin and jackscrew for regular use. These premium-grade materials make our ball joint separator durable and reliable.
- Sunbright tool ball joint separator can remove most types of tie rods and ball joints in any automotive or light truck applications. It also quickly separates tie rod ends and ball joint suspension components. With this tool, you can also eliminate broken grease reservoirs and no more hammering.
- Sunbright ball joint lower set tools are easy to use. With this tool, you can remove separating arms, tie rods, and ball joints from cars, and ATPs with a quick and easy tool application.
- Sunbright Honda ball joint separators remover pullers are universal. This tool can be used on both American and European foreign/imported vehicles. Our ball joint separator was designed with the versatility to be used by non-Honda users.
- Our Honda ball joint separator tool has a maximum opening capacity of 30mm to 56mm, 7 to 8 jaw spread, and a throat depth of 2 and 1/4 inches. This tool accepts 3/4″ wrenches, 48 mm adjustable height, and can accommodate various sizes and vehicles.