Chevy Harmonic Balancer Puller
Chevy harmonic balancer pullers from SunBright are an absolute must for any mechanic’s tool kit. These pullers are available from SunBright to make it simple to remove an outdated harmonic balancer pulley while drastically lowering the chance of harming the pulley or the shaft.
- Large-scale compatibility
- Reliable and durable for long-term use
- Reasonable price
What Makes SunBright's Harmonic Balancer Removal Tool?
The Sunbright Chevy harmonic balancer tool is made for harmonic balancers that are pushed into place and have a single center retaining bolt. Our harmonic balancer tool works with many different applications. The Chevy harmonic balancer puller kit has distinctive tensioned jaws that are not present on tools from other brands and enable simple tool insertion in confined spaces.
- Our 3 jaw harmonic balancer puller tool’s components are made up of heat-treated carbon steel with oxide coatings, allowing it to handle challenging pulling tasks and resist rust.
- The Chevy harmonic balancer puller is a multipurpose tool that can be used to remove harmonic balancers, flywheels, crankshafts, steering wheels, pulleys, and other two or three-hole applications. It comes with 30 different bolts and four-yoke slots
- A sturdy blow-molded carrying box that helps to protect and conveniently store numerous parts comes with the Chevy harmonic balancer puller, which makes for practical storage.