BMW Ball Joint Tool
The SunBright BMW Ball Joint Tool is used to split track rod ends, anti-roll bar mountings, ball joints, etc., particularly in small spaces.
- The BMW ball joint adapter kit includes the adapters required to take apart and reassemble ball joints.
- Compared to other ball joint tools on the market, it has impact quality, a sturdy design, and affordable prices.
Why Choose SunBright’s BMW Ball Joint Tool
For the ideal balance of quality and price, SunBright ball joint removal tool offers components and accessories. Products from SunBright come with a warranty of long life, easy installation, and OE design covers a wide range of automotive and heavy-duty 4×4 wheel applications with a wide choice of car parts.
- Made of strong, hardened carbon steel that is suitable for heavy-duty use, this item is difficult to shatter.
- Every ball joint removal tool has an adjustable jaw capacity range of 30 to 56 mm, it may be set up for different stud lengths.
- The ball joint press tool comes with a carrying case that makes it easy to store and travel.
- The SunBright’s lower ball joint tool has five sizes of replaceable forks (22mm, 24mm, 27mm, 31mm, 36mm)