Audi Radio Removal Tool
Sunbright Audi radio removal tool is the leading radio remover tool for Audi in the automotive tools industry.
- Perfect Fit Radio Tool Removal
- Ergonomic Design
- Made up of Premium Quality Materials
- Full-Packed Functional Tool kit
Why Sunbright Audi Radio Removal Tool
Sunbright car stereo radio removal tools are known for their durability and reliability. Our radio removal keys were used by Audi car owners and mechanics in over 30 countries abroad. These stereo removal keys can remove head units from the fascia cage without damaging its parts. These tool keys are built to last and are ideal for stereo shops and installers, auto mechanics, auto repairs, and auto body shops that offers this kind of service. Our Sunbright radio removal tool kit has features and functionality that will surely make our customer-client happy.
- Sunbright car stereo radio removal tools are designed to remove factory stereo from compatible vehicle units like Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, and others. This is made perfectly fit for Audi and other units that will surely give easy and hassle-free automotive applications.
- Sunbright stereo removal keys have an ergonomic design. Unlike most removal tools. These tools for removing and installing car audio feature a soft plastic grip which allows for easy removal of tough and stuck radios without causing finger pain and damage to your unit.
- Sunbright radio removal keys are made up of thick metal in order to ensure they won’t bend or break during automotive maintenance jobs. This toolset is crafted from durable steel, and heavy-duty plastics and features soft comfort grips.
- Our radio removal tool set includes detailed and illustrated instructions with 4 radio removal keys for both single and double DIN radio units.